Safety Is Important
We feel confident in saying we have gone to great lengths to offer our customers a safe experience. In addition to outdoor dining on the roof, we also use a UVC purifier in our HVAC system. This cleans all the air that goes through the coils of our heating and air conditioning unit. So the air in the restaurant is being purified of 99% of bacteria and viruses..
COVID Precautions and Information
Staying healthy and mitigating the risk of contracting COVID-19 will require your help. Protect yourself and exercise social responsibility. Maintain at least six (6) feet social distancing from others when possible. Wear a mask when possible. Wash your hands using soap and water for at least twenty (20) seconds as frequently as possible. Carry hand sanitizer and use it frequently. During your stay here at The Raven Cafe, regularly clean and sanitize your hands. Please do not congregate in large groups and limit touching as many surfaces as possible. Respect the distance of our staff. Clean and wipe down personal items such as phones and wallets. Avoid contact with others who are sick. If you feel sick, isolate yourself from others and seek medical attention.
The Raven Cafe COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- The Raven Cafe staff always practice high levels of cleanliness, therefore we will continue our health practices with extreme awareness of COVID-19. We will be tripling our sanitation & everyday health procedures
- Customers will be encouraged to use contactless payment options.
- No unwrapped straws: We will only give straws upon request & we will provide an individually wrapped straw.
- We will ask for patience while we are sanitizing the whole restaurant as often as possible.
- We will be using an iodine disinfecting solution & machine-washed, high-heat dried rags to sanitize.
- Tables, chairs, bar tops, doors, door handles, stair railings & bathrooms will be prioritized as most important to be sanitized. All other areas will be sanitized regularly. The manager will be required to carry around a timer set at 30 min intervals to remind staff to use approved sanitizer throughout the entire restaurant.
- We will have signs posted throughout the restaurant that request safe social distancing.
- After a table is finished, our staff will ensure complete sanitization of the tabletop & chairs with our iodine sanitizer.
- FOH is required to sanitize their hands after every contact with used or soiled glassware & plates. BOH has always been required to wear gloves while in the kitchen.